Who doesn't consider fastening the fender ropes on the
lifeline/rail a tricky, uncomfortable task? It takes both
hands, and fenders that have yet to be fastened must be
put away on the deck, running the risk of rolling overboard.
The height setting is rarely correct from the beginning,
so you waste a lot of time making laborious after-adjustments.
To prevent the fender from sliding sideward, the fender
rope has to be tied so hard round the lifeline/rail that
it is sometimes difficult to untie. And if the boat is
rocking, the fender-handling is even more diffidult to
A good fender fastener control can make it easier but
most fender controls just don't function well. But Fend-Fix
FEND-FIX solves the fender handling
problems in a very simple and attractive way.
- Single-handed control: fastening, height and lateral
adjustment and also removel of the fender is easy and
speedy. The other hand is free.
- Resists lateral sliding on the liftline/rail, with
a springy locking device that holds it secure no matter
what the conditions.
- Spool-shaped design is made of strong, weatherproof
- Standard side fits 4 - 8 mm lifelines and 4 - 8 mm
- Size XL fits 20-25 mm rails and 4 - 8 mm fender ropes.
A simple fender adjustor
comes packed 2 per package