The Iris 100 is a universal compass
- It can be installed on any inclination or position – vertical, horizontal, laying flat, upside down, etc.
- It is a course compass which can also be used to take bearings
- It can be taken away and moved around the boat; it is simply slipped on a smooth-edge bracket, designed not to catch sails or hurt fingers
- A soft rubber casing provides efficient protection against shocks.
These features make the Iris 100 an ideal compass for small boats (dinghy, kayak, canoe, small fishing boat, etc.)
- Conical card with double reading (direct and horizontal)
- Gimballed magnetic set; the card remains perfectly horizontal, whatever the angle of the compass installation
- 2 mobile lubber lines
- Legendary Plastimo pivot and hard stone guarantee the accuracy and the durability
- Iris 100 floats
- Weight 295g
- Comply with ISO 613