Exclusive to Barton, this unique design features an opening base which fits over existing “T” track. The clamp design then screws firmly into place, allowing this cleat to be fixed in any position on your track in seconds.
– leaves deck clear when not in use
– fitted, adjusted, or removed in seconds
– Position exactly where required along existing “T” track
– Available for 25mm and 32mm “T” track
A cost-effective solution to fitting a mid-ship spring cleat where access under the side deck is limited – simply remove a Genoa track and stop, slide on the cleat, and lock it in the desired position. When not in use, slide the cleat to one end of the track, or leave off one track end permanently to enable easy removal of the cleat.
Alternatively, fit a short length of track in the desired position so that cleats can be fitted when required and removed when not in use, reducing deck slutter and rope snags.
- available for 25mm and 32mm “T” track, each in two sizes
- 25mm cleats have an extruded aluminum base with a moulded nylon cleat and screw lock
- 32mm cleats have an extruded aluminium base, cast aluminum cleat, and plunger type lock.
The Barton “Line Tamer”
A new line storage device designed to keep cockpits free from unused lines and halyards. A smooth profile ensures no snagging as crew members brush past. Sold in pairs in gray or white. Full fitting instructions included. Suitable for rope coils of up to 20cm diameter.